Being legally qualified with vast experience of dealing with Employment Tribunal proceedings for over 18 years, we will provide assistance and/or representation in any Employment Tribunal proceedings.
Our Employment Tribunal service is offered in the following ways:
- Advice on or conduct of Early Conciliation with ACAS (the process that precedes an Employment Tribunal claim);
- Drafting of Claim Forms (ET1) and Grounds of Complaint for employees / ex-employees or Response Forms (ET3) and Grounds of Resistance for employers;
- Reviewing and advising on a Claim or Response from the other party;
- Exploring and negotiating a settlement throughout the proceedings;
- Preparing, advising on or considering a Schedule of Loss;
- Advising on or assembling bundles of documents;
- Advising on or taking and drafting of witness statements;
- Drafting and exchanging Lists of Documents (or advising on this process);
- Reviewing and advising on the other party’s witness statements;
- Agreeing a List of Issues, a Chronology of Events and/or a Cast List; and
- Conduct of Employment Tribunal proceedings and representation at the hearing/s by us or nominated Counsel.