A range of cost options are available depending on your need.
Our solution-focused, flexible service packages are designed to fit with your structure and your needs.
We offer quick, clear advice in a down-to-earth manner. Once we have discussed the scope of a matter with you, and/or the service that best suits your organisation, we can provide a very competitive charging arrangement. We offer very competitive hourly or daily charging rates or fixed fees to suit your requirements.
Our flexible delivery style allows us to tailor a package of advice and support for day-to-day issues on payment of an annual subscription. As an alternative to this or in addition (depending on your need) a fixed fee, daily rate or hourly rate can be specified for a particular piece of work or project.
Key benefits of our employment law service for schools are:
- We provide support to help you achieve quality leadership and management.
- All processes are compliant with ACAS standards and overriding legislation and arrangements pertaining to the particular education sector.
- Service provided by experienced legally qualified personnel.
- Senior leadership are kept fully up to date with changes in legislation or requirements.
- Senior leadership are provided with an external view and solution focussed advice.
- School, college or higher education bodies can evidence value for money.
- There is a range of cost options depending on your need.